Advertisement

I’m making wallpaper and wrapping paper more manageable and easy to use in my junk journals

I’m making wallpaper and wrapping paper more manageable and easy to use in my junk journals I love using wrapping paper and wallpaper in my journals this technique for cutting papers to size has made it so much easier to use both in my paper crafting.

November Dollar Store Christmas Junk Journal Challenge playlist here

November Dollar Store Christmas Junk Journal Challenge details video here


Enjoy!!!
*julie...

Find me at Facebook Group: Scrap All About It
Facebook:

Etsy:
Instagram: dearjuliejulie
Twitter: dearjuliejulie
P.O. Box for friend mail is here Yay!!!
Julie Freeman
P.O. Box 500011 Palmdale, Ca 93550
Christmas Embellishment Playlist here:
Dollar Tree Junk Journal Christmas Edition here:
Spring blossom junk journal start to done playlist here:
30 days of thankfulness album idea here:

dear julie julie,how to use wall paper in journals,how to use wrapping paper in journals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments