Advertisement

Hudson Bergen Light Rail action around Hoboken July 2019

Hudson Bergen Light Rail action around Hoboken July 2019 Just so everyone knows, I'm gonna upload a number of videos this week that I have left alone for sometime, so stay tuned for them. :)

Back on July 27, 2019, we went into Hoboken to hang around and watch some action on the Hudson Bergen Light Rail line around 2nd street and 9th st congress street. When I first got trackside, I realized the West Side Ave track was closed for track work just south of 2nd street, although it didn't seem to affect service that much. Aside from the other light rail trains I caught, I finally got a video at Observer Highway which I wanted to get for a very long time.

HBLR,Hudson Bergen Light Rail,Hudson-Bergen-Light-Rail,Congress Street,NJT,NJ Transit,New Jersey Transit,Light Rail,Hoboken,2nd street,9th street,9th street congress street,track work,trains,Main Line Productions,Observer Highway,crossing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments