Advertisement

How to - Light and Airy Food Photographs

How to - Light and Airy Food Photographs As you probably know, I love food photography. It has been my professional niche for several years now.

In this video we go over high key light and airy food photography lighting and styling.

In a previous video using lightroom for the edit (I use Capture One this time) I showed you how to take dark food photography images using specific food photography lighting. In this video I go over how to reverse this process. There will be a lightroom tutorial to follow showing how I edit the images.

If you want to join our community, I have a facebook group

as well as an instagram page group as well as an instagram page off camera flash


In my bag I have;

Canon 90mm TS-E lens

Canon 45mm TS-E Lens

Carl Zeiss 100mm Makro Plannar Milvus f/2

Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4

Canon 5DS.

food photography,Joanie Simon,lightroom tutorial,lightroom,lightroom editing,adobe photoshop,light and airy,photographer,photography tutorial,photo editing hacks,food photography tips,food photography lighting,joanie simon,photography tips,food photography tricks,food photography tutorial,dark food photography,food photography tips and tricks,how to photograph food,instagram,food videos,perfect lighting,photography hacks,scott choucino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments