Advertisement

Hey guys, I'll love vlogging for you guys, I'll continue doing it

Hey guys, I'll love vlogging for you guys, I'll continue doing it #AlishasSouthernCrew #ItsmeAlisha #reallifeputtingupgroceries #behindthescence #vloglifebehindthescene #largefamilyof7 #mississippivlogger #southmississippilife #MamaMargaret #roadto10k

Please check out my other YouTube channel
"It's Me Alisha"
just hit this link it'll take you directly to it
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


PayPal


Email me
southernfamilyvlogs@gmail.com

Write us:
Alisha Swanier
Po Box 75
Pass Christian Ms 39571

Add me on Snapchat!


A day in the life of a single stay at home working mom. I have 5 awesome children 2 boys Deonte 25 and Phillip 8
3 girls Reonte 23 Taliah 21 Alijah 18

I am a caregiver to my wonderful mom Mama Margaret




Yes, it's days we say why us, but our Faith teaches us WHY NOT US.. God had a reason for this in all our lives, and we want to share our family with you guys. Love and blessings to you all.

1 Peter 5:6



Our Youtube channel is a positive, uplifting channel. So if that is what you are looking for you are more than welcome to join us. Go ahead and hit that Subscribe button and lease do not forget to hit that bell so you will not miss any uploads.



Thank you all for coming over and watching today.



Disclaimer:

All music in my videos are for entertainment purposes only.

Artist: Jasper Sawyer






*******************************************************************

Instagram :
Alisha's Southern Crew


doing

Post a Comment

0 Comments