Advertisement

Former ‘Papa’ John Schnater interview “I’ve had over forty pizzas in the last thirty days.”

Former ‘Papa’ John Schnater interview “I’ve had over forty pizzas in the last thirty days.” What if I told you, a man can eat a lot of pizzas?

ESPN 40-for-30: Big Papa
Former ‘Papa’ John Schnater interview “I’ve had over forty pizzas in the last thirty days.”
Former ‘Papa’ John Schnater interview “I’ve had over forty pizzas in the last thirty days.”
Former ‘Papa’ John Schnater interview “I’ve had over forty pizzas in the last thirty days.”

40 pizzas,30 days,forty pizzas,thirty days,papa john,john schnatter,papa bless,pizza category,40 pizzas in 30 days,papa john schnatter,sweaty,mark shapiro,no pizza experience,mark shapiro jail,jail,stay tuned,day of reckoning,crazy,wdrb news,set the record straight,pizza experience,interview,papa john interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments