Advertisement

DOLLAR TREE DIY🎄FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECOR 2019🎄EASY 3 TIER CHRISTMAS TRAY AND FARMHOUSE BEADS!

DOLLAR TREE DIY🎄FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECOR 2019🎄EASY 3 TIER CHRISTMAS TRAY AND FARMHOUSE BEADS! Hi friends! : ) Today we are making a Dollar Tree 3 Tier Tray and some Farmhouse Christmas beads! I used Dollar Tree supplies and these are so easy to make and they turned out SO cute! I also shared my Christmas stockings and my red truck shower curtain that I got at TJ Maxx today! lol I hope you are all doing GREAT and I appreciate you so so much! Take care! 😊❤💕

If you would like to see how to TIE your tassels rather than hot glue them check out Shannon's video below : )
The Daily DIYer: DIY EASY Farmhouse Beads

My previous video: TRASH TO TREASURE NO.4🎄EASY FARMHOUSE DIYS🎄CHRISTMAS DECOR 2019🎄RED TRUCK DECOR!

A little about me:
My name is April : ) I am a married mom of 1 son. We have 1 cat and a 14 year old mini dachshund named Sissy. My favorite color is pink. I enjoy thrifting and gardening and I love all things Vintage and Farmhouse : ) I get really inspired by watching DIYs so I hope to spread that inspiration and maybe make some friends along the way : ) Thank you SO much for watching! ❤

Inquiries and collabs: Apriladair2011@gmail.com

#DollarTreeDIY #AprilAdairShares #FarmhouseChristmasDecor #diy #decorideas #christmas #DollarTreeFarmhouseDecor #budjetfriendlydiys #farmhouse #christmasdiy #christmasdecor2019




(Intro):
Music: About That Oldie - Vibe Tracks

dollartreediy,dollartreechristmasdecor,dollartreechristmasdecor2019,farmhousechristmasdecor,dollartreefarmhousechristmasdecor,diy,easydiy,easydollartreediy,farmhousedollartreediy,3tiertray,3iertraydiy,dollartree3tiertray,dollartreefarmhousebeads,farmhousebeadsdiy,diyfarmhousebeads,dollartreechristmas,dollartree2019,dollartreediy2019,apriladairshares,budgetfriendlydiy,easychristmasdiy,easyfarmhousediy,dollartreedecor,redtruckdecor,redandwhitechristmasdecor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments