Advertisement

BTS - J-Hope - BASE LINE - HOPE WORLD |Soumita | Nrityakala

BTS - J-Hope - BASE LINE - HOPE WORLD |Soumita | Nrityakala Hi All,

J-Hope has been a great inspiration to me all these months since I started watching and knowing BTS.
His moves, his words and him as a person is a great inspiration for me.
Here's a small tribute to my Dance Idol, the one I look up to.
I love you J-hope. Hope you see this someday.

Have a great time everyone,

Lots of Love and Positivity,
Soumita(Team Nrityakala)

Choreography: Soumita Dutta
Dancer: Soumita Dutta
Cinematography: Sandipa Bhowmick
Editor: Souvik Mitra

Click Here to subscribe:

__________________________
Click here for my online Junk Jwellery page

or

___________________________
Click here for my food review page on Instagram:
__________________________
write to me on--- natyam0818@gmail.com

|| No copyright infringement intended. Music is not owned by me ||

hope world,j hope,base line,jhope baseline,jhope baseline reaction,jhope baseline dance,jhope baseline lyrics,jhope baseline cho,jhope baseline choreography,hiphop d,hip hop dance,hip hop dance mix,hiphopdx,soumita dutta nrityakala,bts danc,bts dance cover,bts dance,bts dance practice,bangtan,bangtantv,bangtan bomb,bangtan subs,hopeworl,hope world bundle,hope world album,hope world song,hope world song download,hope world all songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments