Advertisement

Approaching the Scene 068: Photographing the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR)

Approaching the Scene 068: Photographing the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) (Links below) The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) is the wildest place I've ever been. Years ago two friends and I traversed the Brooks Range through the heart of it on foot. As I watch the news about opening this last great North American wild place to oil and gas exploration, I thought I'd share this slideshow of my experience there. If you feel moved to learn more, please visit this amazing site the Audubon Society created:

I'm currently in Patagonia conducting my last workshop of 2019 and data may be spotty. Keep the questions and comments flowing, but know I'll be a little slower to respond.. There are links to 2020 workshops below.

ANWR: 2:14

My 2020 Workshops:

All my photo gear:
Using my links helps support this video series. Thank you!

My Core Photography Course:

Thanks to everyone for the great questions you are sending in. Keep them coming either in the comments below or by emailing me directly.

Nikon,mirrorless,lesson,education,training,how to,photography class,digital photography,Approaching The Scene,Hudson Henry,adventure,Alaska,Arctic,Arctic National Wildlife Refuge,ANWR,A.N.W.R.,Brooks Range,Aichilik,Jago,Sheenjek,

Post a Comment

0 Comments