Advertisement

WEIRD NANOWRIMO HACKS || tips & tricks we've learned over the years || AUTHORTUBE CHAT

WEIRD NANOWRIMO HACKS || tips & tricks we've learned over the years || AUTHORTUBE CHAT Join Jessica and I for our monthly Authortube Chat! Before NaNoWriMo hits, we're hoping we can all come together to share some wisdom and, most especially, hacks. I have a few up my sleeve that have helped me over the years...😈

L I N K S M E N T I O N E D :
Jess's channel!:
Monthly Authortube Chat playlist:

🌎 F I N D M E O N L I N E :
🐤 Twitter:
📸 Instagram:
💛 Patreon:
🔆 Website:
✍️ Medium:
🙌 NaNoWriMo:

🎥 E Q U I P M E N T U S E D & W H A T I W R I T E W I T H :
My bullet journal / writing & travel notebook:
My main camera for vlogging and time-lapse, the Canon EOS Rebel SL2:
Scrivener for my word processing needs:
My "rainbow pens":
My tiny camera with a gimbal for on-the-go and motion-lapse, the DJI Osmo Pocket:
Aeon Timeline to create visual timelines for my stories:

💌 S N A I L M A I L M E :
PO Box #1022
607 E. Blanco Road
Boerne, TX 78006

#authortube #preptober #nanowrimo

AUTHORTUBE

Post a Comment

0 Comments