Advertisement

TAKING OUT MY BRAIDS | LENGTH RETENTION TIPS

TAKING OUT MY BRAIDS | LENGTH RETENTION TIPS PROTECTIVE STYLES FOR NATURAL HAIR ARE A GREAT SOURCE FOR HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH!
★ JOIN THE #LAVISHFAMILY★
⇣⇣⇣⇣FOLLOW ME HERE⇣⇣⇣⇣
Instagram: @LavishlyBritt (

❖ BUSINESS INQUIRIES ❖
Contact.lavishlybritt@gmail.com
COMPANY USE ONLY!!
NO PERSONAL E-MAILS!

* WANT TO SEND ME ITEMS: HAIR PRODUCTS, HAIR TOOLS or CLOTHES *
Include company information in GIFT so I can give credit, if I like.
LavishlyBritt
P.O. Box 1371
Mary Esther, FL 32569

◆ F.A.Q.'s ◆
Age: 28
Location: Florida
Ethnicity: Black
Curl Pattern: 4A & 4B (doesn't really matter to me)
Hair Type: Low Porosity & High Density

lavishlybritt protective styles,lavishlybritt mini twists,lavishlybritt mini braids,taking out braids,taking out box braids,box braids,mini braids,mini twists,protective styles,natural hair,curly hair,hairstyle,tips,tricks,hair care,no weave,cutting out my locs,cutting out my braids,cutting out my mini braids,new growth,removing box braids,length check,take down braid,hair growth,protective styles for natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments