Advertisement

Exchange Year Diaries | Girls weekend, Halloween Shopping and carving pumpkins 🎃

Exchange Year Diaries | Girls weekend, Halloween Shopping and carving pumpkins 🎃 Helloo!
Welcome back or welcome if you are new to my channel!
This weekend my host parents are went away to celebrate their anniversary and my host sister and I had a girls weekend, watching movies, cooking, doing facemasks and playing just dance. We also went to a Halloween store (It was the first time I was in a Halloween store in my life) and got our costumes and we carved the pumpkins we got the other day (if you haven’t seen it, there’s a video about that. Go check it out:) ).



Follow my Instagram: @olivia.orz

Skin products I use:
Organic Argan oil:


About me:
Hey I’m Olivia Hanna,
And I’m a foreign exchange student spending a year in America. I want to show you around and share my experience with you. Join me on my little adventures throughout the year.
I hope you enjoy!

#ExchangeYearDiaries,#ExchangeStudent,#weareaya,#aifsjointheworld,#vlog,#halloween,#getreadywithme,#skincare,#beauty,#sh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments