Advertisement

Card Making Tip: How to Use Negative Space for 2 Cards

Card Making Tip: How to Use Negative Space for 2 Cards Today I've got a card making tip: How to use negative space for 2 cards! I love making handmade fall cards and I set out to see how I could use the negative space from die cuts so there would be no waste.

Being a huge fan of copper foil I am sharing a card making tip so that you don't waste any of it!  The Stampin' Up! Stitched Nested Die that I used was quite large so I decided to make two cards in reverse!  The Tin Tile Embossing Folder is a huge favorite of mine so I embossed both the copper foil and the very vanilla cardstock!

Remember you will have better results if cut with the die first then emboss.  Depending on your die cutting machine you could press out the embossed layer if you emboss first then cut!

Another tip for you is to line up the cardstock or foil with the line on the embossing folders.  Very noticeable if you get this embossing folder crooked.  Ask me how I know that!  LOL!

Card Making Tip: How to Use Negative Space for 2 Cards ~ Video: Using negative space for 2 cards is a great card making tip that not only will save you paper but you get 2 cards pretty much for the same time it takes you to make 1!


============================================================


To order supplies, get measurements, view additional photos, or to read about my rewards program visit or go to and look for the October 12, 2019 post.

Get measurements for today's project:


============================================================


Shop my Online store 24/7: www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net

**SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL**

**Join my Newsletter**

**Contact Me or Request Catalog**


============================================================


Follow Me:
Blog:
Facebook:
Pinterest:


I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 1997! I love teaching you how to use our products! And finding your Creative Side!

#cardmakingtips #handmadecards #txstampin

Card Making Tip: How to Use Negative Space for 2 Cards,card making,card making tip,card making tips,card making ideas,card designs ideas,how to make a card,how to make greeting cards,greeting card making ideas,beautiful handmade greeting cards designs,how to make greeting cards with paper at home,card making videos,easy card making ideas,diy card,diy card ideas,Sharon armstrong,txstampin,stampin up,stampin up gather together,stampin up cards,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments