Advertisement

What a silly haircut! Cute & funny dachshund dog video!

What a silly haircut! Cute & funny dachshund dog video! Despite the fact that I am a dachshund, I have an outstanding fashion sense! And it just hurts me to look at my daddy when he mekr a ponytail with his haits! He believes that he looks so cool, but as for me, he just can’t put up with the fact that the 90s have already passed...
I hope you will love daddy's new haircut and will enjoy my new funny and silly dachshund dog video!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and mini movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dachshund,dog,funny dog,funny pet,dog video,dachshund video,funny video,funny,doxie din,cute,cute video,cute dog,funny dachshund video,funny dog video,funny dachshund,dog funny,haircut,hait cut,silly haircut,silly dachshund,silly dog,miniature dachshund,mini dachshund,dachshunds,funnydogs,dogs,doxie,silly videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments