Advertisement

Turning the White Stain into a Drawing - MESSI | DP Truong

Turning the White Stain into a Drawing - MESSI | DP Truong I Use white Crayons to draw Messi .
Turning the White Stain into a Drawing
On my desk there was a white Acrylic stain, I used a towel to wipe but it's not clean, I came up with an idea to use white crayon to draw Messi portrait on the desk with white stain .
follow me :
YOUTUBE :
FACEBOOK :
INSTAGRAM :
#DrawingMessi #CrayonsDrawing #DPARTDRAWING

Drawing Messi,drawing with crayons,drawing portrait,penci drawing,draw on table,drawing on desk,drawing from an incidental stain,how to draw a face,messi drawing process,Dùng Sáp màu trắng để vẽ Messi,vẽ Messi,vẽ bằng sáp màu,vẽ chân dung,vẽ mắt,vẽ mặt,DP ART DRAWING,DP Truong,vẽ truyền thần,Art Portrait,nghệ thuật chân dung,Turning the White Stain into a Drawing - MESSI,lionel messi,messi drawing,how to draw messi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments