Advertisement

Tufti The Priestess #4 - The Reflection Method Detailed Explanation [+Applying It In Relationships]

Tufti The Priestess #4 - The Reflection Method Detailed Explanation [+Applying It In Relationships] Subscribe For More Videos Like This:
▲ READ DESCRIPTION▲

The Reflection Method is basically The Method Acting but in much less detail.

Nevertheless, it is really useful concept and fits really well into the Tufti The Priestess techniques (I mean duhh, that's why it's there, right? :D)

I explained in detail how to use this technique in your communication in this video, which I believe is one of the best ways to apply this technique in your day-to-day life.

I will be covering other methods in the future videos.

For more videos like this one, subscribe and write in the comment any recommendations/comment you may have.

Also, if you wanna talk to me directly and ask me questions or just get to know me, you can DM me on IG :)

Here's the IG:

Tufti,The,Priestess,Reflection,Method,Method Acting,Reality Distortion Field,Reality Transurfing,Vadim Zeland,Transurfing,Identity Transurfing,How To Create Your Reality,Reality Shift,Parallel Realities,Mirror Principle,3D Mirror,Fake It Until You Make It,Fake It Till You Make It,Habana me llama,Conviction,Frame,Reality Frame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments