Advertisement

The Worst Private Drum Instructors Ever Is...

The Worst Private Drum Instructors Ever Is... To sign up for Private Lessons with me, click the link below:



Keep in mind that my schedule is pretty full, but I would definitely still encourage you to inquire if you are really serious about your marching percussion education!

Now, my last video was controversial and I probably could've done a better job of looking at every side of the coin, which is what I tried to correct in this video, as a follow up to my last video, "The Worst Drumline Instructor Ever Is..."

If you haven't seen it yet, click here:

I think as private Drum Instructors, there are several things we can do to make sure that the Students we teach are given the best service possible. In my opinion, that involves making sure that we are proactive, we support the Drumline programs whose Students we teach and that we don't step on anybody's toes!

After watching the full video, let me know what you think!

drums,drumming,drummer,percussion,percussionist,marching band,marching percussion,drumline,bands of america,dci,drum corps international,drum and bugle corps,drum corps,in the lot,wgi,winterguard international,wgi percussion,indoor percussion,indoor drumline,flo marching,vic firth marching,traditional grip,traditional grip technique,buddy rich,the grid book series,broken city percussion,pulse percussion,rcc percussion,rhythm x,music city mystique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments