Advertisement

The Rarest Cars I've Gotten This Year So Far! Who's The Most Expensive And Your Most Favourite???

The Rarest Cars I've Gotten This Year So Far! Who's The Most Expensive And Your Most Favourite??? Race Damage Mood Springs was £100 a gift from my mum for going to college. (The Damage Mood Springs next to it I already had it was just on show!)

Colossus was 50p at a boot fair but worth almost £70 maybe less or more.

Blu Ray Lightning McQueen was £37.50 but was also my 2750 car in my collection.

Fernando Alonso is a custom so it's worth alot and some people will pay or possibly pay up to £100 for this guy.

Biz Tourqsen is a Super Chase not a hard super chase but still a super chase.

Globie is also a Super Chase but is that little bit harder to get or find that's why he's on the list.

Time Travel Mater was £15 in the Summer and McQueen was £65 when I went back to college some of the most expensive cars I've gotten.


Who's your favourite?

Who's the most expensive?

Put these cars in price order value wise.



(Open Race Damage Mood Springs doesn't count)


I'm sorry bro!

Favourite???

Post a Comment

0 Comments