Advertisement

The Final Word in 3-Way Smart Switch Wiring (at least from me)

The Final Word in 3-Way Smart Switch Wiring (at least from me) Sponsor:

I had a lot of extra footage from my Sonoff Mini vs Shelly One comparison video so I used it to make a separate video dedicated to 3-way switching.
There are lots of videos about 3 way switches. I expect this will be the last one I ever need to make.
The most important factor is having a smart switch that controls the Lights. Then, depending on your existing wiring you may be able to re-use that wiring to keep the 3-way functionality. If you can't reuse the 3-way wiring you can use other smart devices to create "virtual" 3-way switching.


Buy
Shelly One:
Direct from Shelly -
Amazon -

Sonoff Mini:
Direct from iTead -
Amazon -
Banggood -

Tools:
Laser Temp -
Heat Camera -


Home Automation,Home Assistant,Sonoff,DIY,Electronics,Tasmota,Arduino,3d printing,smart home,esp8266,hassio,automation,iot,internet of things,sonoff basic,hass.io,nodemcu,mqtt,alexa,wemos d1,ewelink,smart switch,mosquitto,esphome,esp32,diy smart home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments