Advertisement

【Speedpaint】 Comfy Neko (Hyan Timelapse #345)

【Speedpaint】 Comfy Neko (Hyan Timelapse #345) Potato Chip (chibi style) commission for Shimmer5O

Earlier this year I really feeling like simplifying my chibis.
So I did a new style and added on my commissions info.
Shimmer saw it and grabbed OWO so fast!
And I got pretty satisfied! Because it's more simple shading, very fun to do!
They are closed right now due the large amount of chibis I have on list~
but hnng I look forward to draw more like this on the future ♥
(also this character is super cute, how not to enjoy drawing time with her?)

Timelapse: ~12x speed
Original time: 2h 50min
Finished drawing:
Character belongs to Shimmer5O@deviantART

★*・.。✧ *:・゚✧ Hyanna Natsu (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

ZeviantART:
Twitter:
Instagram:
RedBubble:
Picarto:
Tumblr:
FAQ:

*・.。✧ *:・゚✧★*・.。✧ *:・゚✧・.。 *:・゚✧★*・.。✧

Drawing program: Clip Studio Paint Pro
Tablet Gaomon M106K
Recording: Open Broadcaster Software
Video editing and post-processing: AviSynth scripts
Encoding: MeGUI

Songs used, from "Swap Swap" by Forestpireo:
00:00 - れみりあ☆デスティニー (kikipuu☆Remix)
03:40 - make a joyous life (off vocal)

anime,girl,manga,kawaii,cute,drawing,time lapse,timelapse,speed paint,speedpaint,paint tool,sai,painttool,practice,style,wacom,tablet,intuos,bamboo,cintiq,digital,art,commission,chibi,kemonomimi,nekomimi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments