Advertisement

Rewrite the Stars | Tom Holland & Zendaya (a very mushy TOMDAYA edit)

Rewrite the Stars | Tom Holland & Zendaya (a very mushy TOMDAYA edit) Rewrite the Stars | Tom Holland & Zendaya (a very mushy TOMDAYA edit)// Hey guys! This my Tomdaya Edit. I hope you enjoy all the today moments that I gathered for you for this music video. You all really seemed to like my last Tomdaya edit so I decided to make another one! I also have another tomdaya coming out next week so subscribe if you want to see that one! If you didn't see my last tomdaya edit [Tom Holland & Zendaya being a cute couple of Quacksons (all that mushy Tomdaya stuff)] then here it is:


also my other tom holland videos:
PLAY ALL ➡️

Tom Holland being a sassy lil' Quackson:

Tom Holland saying Quackson:

Tom Holland being a puppy loving Quackson:

If you love these little quacksons, then subscribe for more Tom Holland and Zendaya edits just like this! Thumbs up and lemme know in the comments if you want if you want more of em'!
SUBSCRIBE HERE 👇

tom holland and zendaya kiss,tom holland and zendaya lip sync battle,tom holland and zendaya dancing,tom holland lip sync battle,zendaya lip sync battle,quackson,cute moments,dating,are tom holland and zendaya dating,tomdaya,tomdaya crack,tom holland smol bean,tom holland girlfriend,tom zendaya dating,rumours,annie friginal,Alexa edits,tom holland and zendaya flirting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments