Advertisement

ReFind Junktique Market - Manly Stuff Reviews

ReFind Junktique Market - Manly Stuff Reviews I got some cool "manly stuff" from ReFind, a Junktique Market in Metropolis, Illinois. In this video, I take a look at some of it and give my first intial opinion. I have to say, I've used the soap a lot and that is probably my favorite of the products. I just love that smell! All of this stuff plus more stuff for everyone of all ages and genders can be found at the store. If you visit, tell them Hiking with Shawn sent you. #SupportLocal #ShopLocal #ShawneeProud

ReFind Junktique Market is located at 615 Market Street in Metropolis, Illinois. If you've never been to this city, do check out the Superman statue and the Superman museum. Might I also recommend Sissy's for some really really really good ice cream, it's right down a few stores from ReFind Junktique Market.

Visit ReFind Junktique Market on their Facebook page at:

I am not being paid to create, promote or market this video. This video was filmed on private property with consent of the owner.

Please like this video and share it with others (especially on social media) to support me for creating it. Leave a comment below telling me what you thought and if you want to see more videos like this one.

Follow me on the web:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:

Consider becoming a supporting member of Hiking with Shawn for the low contribution of $3 a month. Your contribution will be used to make Hiking with Shawn better. Support me today (and cancel anytime) at

Want to send me something?
Hiking with Shawn
P.O. Box 368
Hurst, Illinois 62949

Disclaimer: These videos are intended for entertainment purposes only. Please use caution if hiking and tell someone where you are going. Hiking with Shawn is a registered trademark of Hiking with Shawn, LLC. All footage is copyright by Hiking with Shawn, LLC and may only be repurposed with official permission.

ReFind Junktique Market,refind,junktique market,consignment,metropolis illinois,superman city,sissy's ice cream,southern illinois,hiking with shawn,shawnee national forest,shawnee proud,shop local,shop illinois local,manly products,man products,duke cannon big brick of soap,field notes review,knife review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments