Advertisement

Pack With Me: Mommy Matters Too - Ju Ju Be - BE SUPPLIED

Pack With Me: Mommy Matters Too - Ju Ju Be - BE SUPPLIED Hi everyone! Welcome to my very first Pack With Me: Mommy Matters Too featuring the Ju Ju Be - Be Supplied - in Gingham Style.

In today’s video I’m going to share how I packed my Ju Ju Be – Be Supplied – as a make up bag. I’ve lost sight of the person I was before I became a Mom. I wore jeans every time I left the house, I never wore my hair up, and I wouldn’t be seen in public without make up on. Now that I’m in my thirties, married, and have a toddler, the last thing I feel like doing is putting on make up before I go anywhere. I want to change that. I chose this bag because it's gorgeous and it can hold everything I need to complete my look.

Don't forget to follow me on Social Media!
Facebook -
Instagram -
Blog -

Ju Ju Be – Be Supplied – Gingham Style

Ju Ju Be – Paci Pod – Queens Court

Ju Ju Be – Paci Pod – Black & Bloom

Dollar Tree - Sure Fresh Mini Storage Containers with Lids

e.l.f. – Total Face Sponge


MORPHE - THE JEFFREE STAR ARTISTRY PALETTE
HTTPS://WWW.MORPHE.COM/COLLECTIONS/MORPHE-X/PRODUCTS/THE-JEFFREE-STAR-ARTISTRY-PALETTE

Ju Ju Be – Be Dapper – Queens Court

**I was incorrect about the pricing of the Wet n Wild mascara. I bought a lot of last minute things from Dollar Tree before my vacation and got it mixed up with something else. I apologize for the incorrect information**

Wet n Wild - Lash-O-Matic Fiber Extension Kit


Essence - Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette


Ju Ju Be – Small Be Snacky – Queens Court

Ju Ju Be – Small Set Piece – Queens Court

MORPHE - THE JEFFREE STAR EYE & FACE BRUSH COLLECTION


Ju Ju Be – Medium Set Piece – Queens Court

Ju Ju Be – Large Be Snacky – Queens Court

Comfyable Small Cosmetic Bag for Purse Pencil Case Rectangular Makeup Bag Waterproof Glitter Cute Toiletry Pouch Rose Gold Sparkly Pink

jujube,be supplied,make up bag,ju ju be,gingham style,jeffreye star,ARTISTRY PALETTE,mommy matter too,self care,this is postpartum,ulta,wet n wild,e.l.f.,what's in my bag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments