Advertisement

My Big Ol' Wig Collection

My Big Ol' Wig Collection Its really not that big lol

Wig Videos:

First video review:


Dying wig green:


Red wig review:


Kylie wig review:


How I cute my wigs:


peach wig dying:


☞ 🎈BUY MY BOOK 🎈☜


☞ 🌈The Beautiful Life of Boys Shirts 🌈☜


☞ 🧡 Support me on Patreon 🧡 ☜


☞ ☕️MY P.O BOX ☕️☜
Samantha Cherie
P.O Box 449
Vernon AZ
85940

☞ 🌻Wishlist 🌻☜ ▪️ Amazon wishlist
☞ 🌿Instagram 🌿☜
☞ 👾Twitch 👾☜
☞ 💫 spam Instagram 💫☜
☞ 🔮 twitter 🔮☜
☞ 🍙 Second channel 🍙☜
☞ 🌱 watch me live 🌱☜
☞ ☕️ tumblr ☕️ ☜

-------------------------------------------

☞ 🎋Filming Equipment 🎋☜
🎥 camera ☞ Canon 700D
🎙mic ☞ Rhode video mic Go
🖥Editing Software ☞ Final Cut Pro X

-------------------------------------------

🌸💖💕✨🌸💖💕✨ lovely patron🌸💖💕✨🌸💖💕✨
MarshGalaxy, Matthew

SammieSpeaks,Lifestyle videos,samcherie,twinbuns,aesthetic,Makeup,beauty,fashion,wigs,trying wigs,wig collection,custom wigs,synthetic wigs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments