Advertisement

Monewden Charity Fly In (Part 1 of 2)

Monewden Charity Fly In  (Part 1 of 2) Flight to the Suffolk Strut Monewden Charity Fly In on Sunday 25th August. It was a great day and attended by over 50 aircraft and a large number of families from the local community, who are made welcome to the event in aid of the Childhood Eye Cancer Trust (

Have a look at the work of this charity @
As of Thursday 5th September the Open Day had raised nearly £3000

*I am not a qualified flying instructor nor do I ever claim to be a very good pilot. I fly for fun and basically record for my own interest and review but upload because a number of people have asked me to. I do try to edit for enjoyment and story telling and this means that some content is not always included.*

Link -




Camera:
Front facing and panel mounted - Go Pro Hero 4 filming at 1080 wide @ 30fps - wide
Rear facing camera - Go Pro Hero 3+ filming at 1080 wide @ 30fps
Side facing camera - Go Pro Hero 3+ filming at 1080 wide @ 30fps
Panasonic
iPhone 6
Sound Recording - Sony ICD-AX412F with a SAA40 (40db) Audio Attenuator

My headset is a Clarity Aloft

The video was produced on Cyberlink Power Director 15

Channel -

My 2019 Flying Playlist -

My 2018 Flying playlist
My 2017 Flying playlist -
My 2016 flying playlist -
My early flying videos -
My British Council playlist -

Jodel DR1050,Jodel,DR1050,Suffolk Strut,LAA Suffolk Strut,Monewden Airfield,Childhood Eye Cancer Trust,Charity Fly In,

Post a Comment

0 Comments