Advertisement

I Looped My Dirt Bike Trying A Wheelie - Again!

I Looped My Dirt Bike Trying A Wheelie - Again! I looped my dirt bike trying a wheelie. Decided to learn how to wheelie a dirt bike but it didn't go so well. Riding my dirt bike down some trails we found in the woods. We were just out scouting for new trails. Decided to stop and try and learn how to wheelie but again I looped it at the first go. This is the second time I've looped my dirt bike trying a wheelie. I might give up.

My GoPro chin mount -
My Helmet -
My Gear Bag -

Check out my first wheelie fail here. Its funny!

Get yourself the best cleaning products for your bike and the Amazing arm pump spray. Use code MIDWESTMX10 for 10% off!!! -

KEEP UP TO DATE BY FOLLOWING ME ON INSTAGRAM -

Hey, I'm a dirt bike rider from planet earth! I love to film the shenanigans we get up to and basically have fun. Mostly dirt bike motovlogs and some vlogging mixed in there from time to time. I ride dirt bikes, I do a lot of Enduro riding and recently started to ride at the motocross track. Subscribe and follow the journey.

Bikes - KTM 250 exc tpi 2 stroke dirt bike

Camera - GoPro Hero 5 black
GoPro Hero 4 black
GoPro Hero 7 black

Gear -
Alpinestars Tech 7 boots
Alpinestars trousers
Alpinestars jersey
100 percent gloves
FOX chest protector
BELL Helmet
FOX goggles
Midwest MX Hoody

Awesome Trucker caps now in stock. Use code MIDWEST10 for 10% off!! -

how to wheelie a dirt bike,how to wheelie a bike,how to wheelie a motorcycle,how to wheelie on a bike,learning how to wheelie a motorcycle,dirt bike wheelies,how to wheelie on a dirt bike,learning how to wheelie a bike,learning how to wheelie a dirt bike,how to wheelie a dirt bike 2 stroke,i looped my dirt bike trying a wheelie,how to wheelie,wheelie,how to,dirt bike,dirtbike fails,dirt bikes,dirtbike,dirt,bike,wheelies,wheelie fail,wheelie bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments