Advertisement

How to Go from Total Bot to Decent Player | Fortnite Battle Royale

How to Go from Total Bot to Decent Player | Fortnite Battle Royale The main point of this video is to show the skills you can gain from practicing with other players in creative. I wanted to stress the importance of 1v1's more so. A while back, I was afraid to do 1v1's because... I knew I was pretty bad. I was losing Solos quite frequently, why would I want to lose in creative also? After giving it a try for the first time, it turned out my game mechanics were pretty strong. It helped me target where some of my weaknesses were in regard to my game sense and edits. I highly recommend everyone to jump into a 1v1 from time to time and see where you're struggling. As you can tell, SynnRG (the gentleman I am playing with in the video) is significantly better than I am. When you play with someone better than you, you start to gain the confidence needed to engage in the right fights while in public matches. As always, thank everyone for watching! 'Till next time.

Insta: @blondyewest
Twitch:

#RemovetheMech #Fortnite #BattleRoyale #gaming

fortnite,battle royale,epic games,ninja,tfue,faze clan,NRG,gaming,pug g,players unknown,apex legends,remove the mech,season x,season 10,banks,video games,educational,twitch stream,twitch,trending,practice,practicing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments