Advertisement

EBAY SELLER DECIDED TO KEEP MY ITEM & REFUND ME ! 9-6-2019.

EBAY SELLER DECIDED TO KEEP MY ITEM & REFUND ME ! 9-6-2019. I bought an item for $80 yesterday + $30 shipping and just got an email saying the seller is refunding my money and keeping the item !
I sent an email asking the guy if he knew he was going to keep the item, WHY didn't he retract the sale before I or another buyer PAID for the item ?
I am very upset about this and was really looking forward to getting this item to upgrade my computing.
The financial week from hell continues.

My Amazon wish list link is below :




My Paypal donation email address is :

Falkie2013@gmail.com

My address for cat food, cat toys, cat items, gift cards, money orders, check donations is below :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

Remember that much of the money I receive does NOT go for my use but is used to feed my cats & the semi ferals that I love.

George Senda,Pittsburgh Pa,Martinez Ca,The Guy From Pittsburgh,Macintosh,Ebay,Flaky Ebay sellers,The REAL The Guy From Pittsburgh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments