Advertisement

Do I Regret Removing My Breast Implants? Q&A

Do I Regret Removing My Breast Implants? Q&A Hello my friends!!! Happy to see you here today :) I constantly get asked questions about my breast explant and I wanted to cover all of that today :) I'll link other helpful videos below ♡

First Time Seeing My Breasts After Explant Surgery
My Breast Deformity & Why I Removed My Breast Implants 
My Husband Thoughts On My Breast Explant | Q&A
what you don't see...*emotional*


Subscribe & don't forget to turn notifications on to never miss an upload! ♡

Our main channels! ツ
◦ Natalie:
◦ Dennis:

Watch next:
Empty House Tour:
WE'RE MARRIED vlog:
Our Wedding Video:

The song you hear in this video is SPICY LOVE. Thanks to Schmoyohofor creating it for us!!❤️
Watch video:
DOWNLOAD SONG 🎧

Follow us! ツ
__
Instagram:
◦ Natalie:
◦ Dennis:

Twitter:
◦ Natalie:
◦ Dennis:

Facebook:
◦ Natalie:
◦ Dennis:
__


Thank you guys for everything. We love you ♡
Love,
Natalie & Dennis

__
📧 Interested in doing business with us? Reach us at: nataliesoutlet@gmail.com

natalies outlet,natalies outlet vlogs,family,natalie and dennis show,jupiter,explant,breast explant,natalies outlet surgery,removing breast implants,breast augmentation,boob job,bii,breast implants,breast implant illness,fda,breast implant removal,plastic surgery,health,my story,testimonial,before and after,silicone,saline,implants,surgery,capsular contracture,post op,the truth about breast implants,nataliesoutlet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments