Advertisement

DIFFERENCES IN GERMANY FOR AN AMERICAN

DIFFERENCES IN GERMANY FOR AN AMERICAN ⤹Everything you want to know is here!⤵︎






Hi you guys,
It's so crazy to me the smaller/finer differences between the USA and Germany. Why do you think (2) countries that in my opinion are
so similar, are very different?

One of the biggest and craziest differences for me in Germany was seeing teenagers going on vacation with their boyfriend/girlfriend and their family or even sleeping in the same bed at the age of 16+. I believe I am still a little prude in this regard because I still find it to be WRONG 😂Maybe when I have children (50 years from now) I will change my mind but I highly doubt it.

Social Media:
donate to hayley's cheese fund:
my instagram:
facebook:
snapchat: SUNSHINESOULLL
airbnb $$ off your trip: www.airbnb.com.au/c/hayleyl3767


How old are you?
too old

Where are you from?
Florida

Where do you live?
Munich, Germany


love yall

#Germany

DIFFERENCES IN GERMANY FOR AN AMERICAN,culture shocks in germany,american living in germany,what it's like living in germany,Hayley Alexis,culture shocks,is germany different,dating in germany,being a foreigner in germany,youtuber in germany,living in germany,is living in germany better than us,germany vs usa,cultural comparisons,german culture shock,wie ist es in deutschland zu leben,american cheese,amerikanerin in deutschland,weird american,germany,

Post a Comment

0 Comments