Advertisement

BTS Run Games I Didn't Understand But Kept Watching Anyway

BTS Run Games I Didn't Understand But Kept Watching Anyway I have a feeling we all need a good laugh, so here are BTS Games I didn't understand at first. So instead of trying to explain the game in any way, these are just funny moments I loved a lot. There are also so many other BTS Games I didn't understand. All the card games in fact.

#BTS #RunEpisodes #FunnyMoments

I don't own any of the videos and therefore would really like to thank the original owners for letting me use them.
BTS ( and
VLive (

BTS,KPOP,REACTING TO KPOP,KISS CLOSURE,Jikook,Jimin,Jungkook,V BTS,RM,JHOPE,Jin,BTS run Episodes,BTS Funnies Moments,BTS laughing,BTS Funny Noises,BTS Being Bad Friends,Run Episodes Funniest Moments,BTS Playing computer Games,Jimin Dancing Blood Sweat & Tears,BTS Winning,BTS comeback,BTS Happy Moments,Jimin Bad Luck,Jimin Laughing,jhope sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments