Advertisement

❤️Aquarius❤️ 'Someone Not Feeling Worthy' (Sept 11- Sept 30, 2019))

❤️Aquarius❤️ 'Someone Not Feeling Worthy'  (Sept 11- Sept 30, 2019)) ~Thanks for watching! I’m Erica, and I’m an Intuitive Empath, Psychic Medium, Tarot Reader, Incense Maker, Animal Lover, and CE5~Contactee. I’m a VIRGO (Sun/Moon) and a LEO (Venus/Rising sign). As a Virgo, service to others is my natural calling.

~I read tarot intuitively, and do my best to provide guidance and support for the highest good of each and every person.

~As an animal lover, I am committed to donating 5% of the sales from my incense shop to the Humane Society USA

~I hope you check out my shop, and consider booking a reading with me!

~DISCLAIMER: All videos, services, products and information provided is for entertainment purposes and general information only. It should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Always use common sense and logic when making any decision and when acting upon them. Ancient Wisdom Tarot is not responsible for your decisions or any actions taken before, during, or after receiving information from this video or any of its content. Always be mindful of safety and responsibility. The information provided- is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment or psychological care or advice. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any service.

tarot,zodiac,astrology,psychic,aquarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments