Advertisement

An Important Announcement From Sargon of Akkad

An Important Announcement From Sargon of Akkad I'm ashamed at how long I spent making this. I have minimal access to my own house at the moment, which is making it difficult to make videos. This is all you're getting for now.

Since I've been completely demonetised, you can support me at the following links:
SubscribeStar:
Patreon:
Streamlabs:
PayPal: tailedfeature@gmail.com

Source:

Social Media:
Twitter:
BitChute:
AskFM:
Minds:
Gab:

Email me suggestions of videos/topics to critique:
tailedfeature@gmail.com

Artwork by Claire Fournier.
Intro music:

Special thanks to my supporters:

$20 tier
Grave

$10 tier
RandomFX
Prospero 058
Attichris
Sally Cat
GarthGobbleCock

$5 tier
Laurabones79
Alice D-Dawg
Cerberane

$1 tier
Adam Rawlings
Terry Diamantis
TigerLilly

Akkad

Post a Comment

0 Comments