Advertisement

5 things which can be cooked in kettle. #tasty #food #simple #cooking #hacks

5 things which can be cooked in kettle. #tasty #food #simple #cooking #hacks This is my firt vlog. In this video you will learn how to make 5 things in kettle.
This video will be helpful to you when you are out off gas or don’t have induction and specially when you are on trip and a hosteller.
The 5 things I made in kettle are very easy to make and good in taste:

1. Maggi (2 minutes maggi in 20 seconds lol.)

2. Veg rice ( I brought rice and onions from mess. You can add more veggies.)

3. Poha ( you can add onions, tomatoes, potatoes as well. One normal size poha packet can serve 5 people.)

4. Oats (you can add sugar and dry fruits of your choice. I like oats without sugar and that’s what makes it healthy diet food.)

5. Egg bhurji ( stir well and stir untill the liquid mixture becomes solid.)

I prefer maggi masala in almost everything because it adds a different taste in food, and I like that taste (I hope the same for you as well).


Try it and tell me in comments.
Thank you.

#hacks

Post a Comment

0 Comments