Advertisement

The Most Savage Female Contestant On Chinese Dating Show (Logic Girl)

The Most Savage Female Contestant On Chinese Dating Show (Logic Girl) We've seen her before, but that was after she went all savage on the dating show Bai Li Tiao Yi. I found her first appearance on the show and learned why I would absolutely avoid her at all cost if I found her in real life. Let's take a look at the trials and tribulations of our favorite logic power girl Lv Dan (吕丹) and see how she completely knocks any guy down in a way very different from our favorite Elf Girl. Now's the time for you guys to leave a comment, Elf Girl, Big Eyed Girl, Logic Girl, or my cousin? Which one of the four would you go for? Let's watch, analyze, learn, and have some old time fun!

Pledge on Patreon if you want to see more dating show reviews per week: Or, please tip on Paypal if you dislike Patreon:

If you want some of the edgy stuff from before, please support me on SubscribeStar:

Follow my cousin here:

A video where Jerry makes fun of Fuerdai:


The original video with much much more content that Jerry didn't cover for the sake of Fair Use:

----------------------------
Shoutout to Patreon Sponsors!

My other channels to subscribe to that has Jerry doing other fun analysis:
Jerry Teaches Chinese
(
Jerry Sings (
Fight commentary (
Product Reviews (
Jerry ASMR
(

Let me know if you submit any captions to my videos. I will give you a shoutout!

To get equipment for yourself if you want to start YouTubing or making visual content:

Products to use to make life easier:


Shoutout to all my viewers and fans, whether past or present. #think #debate #learn #reflect

Jerry Liu,dating in china,relationships,chinese attitude towards dating,chinese dating show funny,chinese dating show,bai li tiao yi,bai li tiao yi translated,bai li tiao yi reaction,bai li tiao yi explained,chinese dating show cringe,chinese dating show savage,chinese dating show lv dan,logic girl chinese dating show,chinese dating show logic girl,how to respond to shit tests,how to respond to a woman's shit test,congruence test,female congruence test,dating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments