Advertisement

Rogue Lineage | Remember The Name

Rogue Lineage | Remember The Name Subscribe to these amazing lads
------------------------------------------------------
-Faceless Man Ruin:
-GodKiri:
-Greenat:
-Itagaky:
-Phamto:

This video was created to give some of the best known rogue lineage players some love and support. I believe that these people have made the biggest differences in the community when it comes to gameplays, ganks, memes, etc. If there was anyone that I left out that you feel should have been in this video, then let me know as I might even make another one of these videos. I just hope that Rogue Lineage can get its stuff together because as of now, it's in an awful state, but these good memories should cheer you all up!
But as always, I hope you enjoyed the video, and I'll catch ya later.

Song: "Remember The Name" performed by Fort Minor

Name

Post a Comment

0 Comments