Advertisement

New Makeup Monday | Points Haul! | Shoppers Drug Mart

New Makeup Monday | Points Haul! | Shoppers Drug Mart Today's video is a quick little haul! I recently redeemed some of my points to make a little purchase on the Shoppers Drug Mart website, and I wanted to share what I picked out!

Welcome to my channel!

My content is focused around using and having fun with the makeup I have, with a few carefully chosen new additions along the way.

In an effort to help reduce unnecessary waste, this is a makeup wipe free channel. I use washable cloths for both every day and swatch removal.

A bit about myself and my makeup needs/preferences;

I'm 39 with some signs of aging and normal skin

I would describe my skintone as fair neutral with freckles

I prefer light to medium coverage complexion products with a natural finish

shoppers drug mart haul,points haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments