Advertisement

My Grand Mal Seizure Experience Described From The Other Side

My Grand Mal Seizure Experience Described From The Other Side The evening of 8-17-2019, , I took 2 thc gummies about 3 1/2 hours prior, to watching an old b & w flashy/poor quality on tv and then shortly after, had a grand mall seizure in front of Mr. Bill.

(NOTE: Flashing lights are often a trigger to causing seizures in some sufferers)

I could see - hear - feel - think - taste - and and NOW even remember everything!

MORE IMPORTANTLY - I was able to tell Mr. Bill exactly what I saw and heard him say, and he said I was correct about every detail!

ONLY CATCH OR PROBLEM WAS, , , THE FACT THAT HE WAS SEEING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PHYSICAL REACTION IN MY BODY - - - - - THAN THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL & ((((SPIRITUAL))) REACTION I WAS VISUALLY EXPERIENCING & SEEING OF MY OWN BODY & HIS AS WELL.

I was LITERALLY seeing my SPIRITUAL body move and make sounds that my PHYSICAL body COULDN'T, but Wanted to!!!!

HOWEVER - BOTH OF OUR PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL SURROUNDINGS WERE EXACTLY THE SAME.

He said the seizure lasted 10 minutes.

I felt like it was an hour!

I know this has happened to me before.
I have a seizure disorder of course.
I've JUST, never been able to see and recall specific, details SO VIVIDLY and have them CONFIRMED before!

I feel weird, confused, sore, exhausted, and vilified somehow.

Side

Post a Comment

0 Comments