Advertisement

Kids school tiffin box (lunch) Story of a teacher Rishpal Punjab children's Eating Habits parenting

Kids school tiffin box (lunch) Story of a teacher Rishpal Punjab children's Eating Habits parenting Kids school tiffin (lunch box) Story of a teacher Rishpal Punjab children's Eating Habits parenting

#Kids
#Lunch
#parenting


Natural life style is a unique and special way of living which is based on 150 years old history and experience. It is the science of living healthy life without diseases and medicines which is based on the laws of nature.

Before adopting this Natural Life style you will have to learn it thoroughly in the following ways :

1) Watch more videos in this channel.

2) Read our books which are also available on line under the following link.



3) Join our weekly session (free of charge) in Delhi at the following head office address the timings of which are 8 am to 1 pm. Prior registration is mandatory. (Phone nos 011-27510771, 9870291634/5/6.

Address : H-32/22, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 (Near Rohini West Metro Station)

4) Attend our 4 days Residential camp which takes place primarily in Delhi and the details of which can be obtained from the contact no. (Phone nos 011-27510771, 9870291634/5/6.

5) Contact our health care no. 011- 40846380 , 9870291634/5/6 for any health related queries.

TEXT OF THE VIDEO

I am Rishpal Kaur from Amritsar
and I am a teacher.
and I perfectly know that how
does a teacher affect children ?

There are always arguments that
teachers are saying this and the parents
are saying something else.
I always start the new academic
session of children keeping in mind that
they should start with healthy eating habits.

I had a quarrel with
3 parents this time in this session.

I just advised them to pack just one vegetable
and 1 chapati in lunch box but not noodles,
biscuits etc.
I did not demand much from parents
but 3 of them argued with me saying.....
Who are you to stop noodles.
We are spending for it.
Two of them got their children transferred
to some other section.
Further there was a quarrel between husband
and wife and the husband finally came to me
and agreed that he wanted to continue
with me and also wanted to stop the
noodles.
and agreed that he wanted to continue
with me and also wanted to stop the
noodles.
The main purpose of telling
you about this is that this is the way
parenting is going on now a days.
that they just pack nothing in the lunch
box but only a 5 rupees packet of biscuits
and when I also advised them not to send
biscuits I had to face a lot of opposition.
so the parents are reluctant to
understand that concept.
They just do not try to understand
that this is wrong.
because now they need not prepare
any vegetable but they just find the
noodles as the easiest way of sending food.
I was fighting with this trend of thinking
and was unable to understand as to
whether I am right or wrong.
My thought that I am on the right path
has got a confirmation here.
I am also one of them who have been
immensely benefited by this camp.
and I am going to follow this and I feel
that as a teacher......

I can give it back to the society
because these things are applicable to each human being
Nobody is different from it..

Now as a teacher I cannot do the
parenting , I cannot go to their homes .

yes but when many things were being
taught to us here like pranayam,
sun gazing etc. I thought .....

that finally some day I have to sow the
seeds or take initiative towards a healthy
life
I cannot do much but I will try to
implement these small things to 40
children to create some impact in
the society.
I just want to give back to
the society what I got from here..

kids,diet chart,lunch,parenting,dinner,food,eating habit,children,

Post a Comment

0 Comments