Advertisement

Her Hard Drive is HOW SMALL?! Giving Away SSDs at LTX 2019

Her Hard Drive is HOW SMALL?! Giving Away SSDs at LTX 2019 #LTX2019

During LTX 2019 I spent both days asking random event attendees what type of storage they had in their computers. I was secretly looking for people that could use an upgrade to a SSD in hopes of being able to surprise them with that upgrade. I hope you all enjoy :)

I want to give a HUMONGOUS THANKS to Team Group for taking a chance on my video idea and sending over some SSDs to help out with this project. Not sure if you could tell, but I HAD A BLAST DOING THIS!


Shout out to Chris and Ozi for helping capture some of the footage from a second angle! Subscribe to them here:



Follow me on Twitter!


Outro Music by ManKarate:



Mailing Address:
Danny Le
P.O. Box 2385
Lynnwood, WA 98036

If you're shopping for anything on Amazon you can use this link to support my channel, it costs nothing extra to you and a tiny bit of help from a lot of people goes a long way:


Try Amazon Prime Free for 30 days:


Try Audible FREE for 30 days:


Gear/Hardware/Peripherals I have used and can personally recommend found on my Kit profile:

nerd,on,budget,noab,geeky,gamer,gaming,games,video,nerdy,computer,pc,build,console,technology,windows,killer,nvidia,amd,radeon,intel,extreme,value,super,cheap,parts,reddit,hardwareswap,deal,hunter's,showcase,hardware,deals,team group gx2 delta tforce ssd solid state drive storage,mechanical spinning hard disk drive hdd,ltx 2019 linus media group linus tech tips pc convention vancouver convention center BC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments