Advertisement

Guided Prayer for Business Wealth and Prosperity ~ by Dr. Joseph Murphy

Guided Prayer for Business Wealth and Prosperity ~ by Dr. Joseph Murphy Preparation for prayer begins at: 1:50

Take a quiet moment to bring your mind and body to stillness as you envision the divine expansion of prosperity beaming out from your heart.

My business is God's business, and God's business is always prosperous.

I use God's riches wisely, judiciously and constructively to bless myself and others.

I know the Law of Increases is now working, and I am open and receptive to Gods wealth and bountiful increase.

I am richly and abundantly supplied within and without from the Infinite storehouse of riches in my subconscious mind.

By day and by night, I am attracting more and more people who want what I have to offer.
They are prosperous, and I am prosperous.

My mind and heart are open to the influx of God's riches now and forever more.

May your path be guided by the Light of Love.

Music:
"Remembering past everything" by P C III (pipechoir.com) (CC BY 4.0)

--- SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL ---
Donations:
Shop:

--- LINKS ---
Website:
Blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
LinkedIn -
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

--- MEDITATION CD’S ---
Healing the Inner Child:
Multi-Dimensional Meditation:​

law of attraction,prosperity,business wealth,prayer,divine intervention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments