Advertisement

Framestop Enhance: GUILTY GEAR 2020 Teaser Analysis

Framestop Enhance: GUILTY GEAR 2020 Teaser Analysis I was not expecting anything at all until later this year, so color me shocked we got a teaser. The letter from Ishiwatari has me excited to see more information.

In the mean time I've compiled a breakdown of some things I've noticed from the Guilty Gear 2020 teaser trailer. Also included is some history behind the series, and some ideas on what exactly might be happening in the teaser. Here's hoping I spark an imagination or two!

The "pending video" mentioned during this one is going to cover several topics:
- my thoughts on what makes Guilty Gear feel like Guilty Gear.
- patterns I've noticed in Xrd's final patches, and how they might be indicative of what we can expect.
- my thoughts on how to properly "simplify" a fighting game while simultaneously adding more depth.



MUSIC CREDITS:
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - Analysis:

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - Fighting Bravely:

Guilty Gear - Death and Republic:

Guilty Gear X2 OST - Fatal Duel:

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - Incident


CLIP CREDITS:
New GUILTY GEAR Teaser Trailer at EVO2019:


Let me know what you think in the comments. If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more, please leave a like and subscribe!

SOCIAL:


guilty gear,teaser,2020,breakdown,analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments