Advertisement

6 gadgets we use that provide us peace of mind for RV Living #ourvisionnomadicliving

6 gadgets we use that provide us peace of mind for RV Living #ourvisionnomadicliving I provide information on 6 electronic related products "Geeky Gadgets", that we use to help provide peace of mind, and safety when it comes to Living and Traveling in an RV.

AccuRite Refrigerator Thermometer
La Crosse Indoor Outdoor Temperature Monitor
EezTire TMPS
IPN Battery Meter
WeBoost RV Cell Booster
RV Lock
I have received no money for discussing these products, I purchased all the items in the video and my thoughts are my own.

On a separate note, the pic used for this thumbnail was taken in 1944, The petty officer standing is my grandfather, my grandmother is standing on the hill. My grandparents and the other couple were moving from Pasco Washington to San Diego do to a transfer. The wife of the sailor in front of my grandfather took the photo. My grandfather pictured was an aviation mechanic during WWII. The flight wing he was assigned to had completed their training in Washington and was assigned to an aircraft carrier that was headed to the South Pacific. (I don't remember the name of the carrier) After arriving in San Diego, however, my grandfather was sent to Kansas for a school and didn't end up shipping out with the carrier.

RVing is in my blood. Safe Travels everyone!!!

ouRVision nomadic living,Gadgets for RV's,must haves for RV living,RV Lock,RV WeBoost,Eeztire monitor,RV hacks,RV Products,fulltime RV living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments