Advertisement

When I Was Not With Myself | Faith In Fate | Motivational Poetry

When I Was Not With Myself | Faith In Fate | Motivational Poetry #MotivationalVideo #InspirationalVideo #FaithInFate

Motivational video, Inspirational video, motivational quote, New Whatsapp status video 2019, whatsapp status video, Improve your quality of life, Secrets for success, Bring happiness to your life, Build your confidence, Have faith in your faith.


POEM LYRICS:

When I was not with myself, I was with no one.
When I was not with myself, I did not trust a soul.
I only pretended. Because I wanted to be seen as doing so.
I did not want anybody to think negatively about me.
I realised that I was under some kind of pressure, which was not me.
It was my self-attachment, it was my ego.
Now that I have realised, I know the real me is pure.
I am in love with myself.
Now that I’m with myself, I am with everyone else too.

Edited by: Nitin Khuman

Music by AShamaluevMusic

Some more poems:

Life has its own pace and flow |

Boredom is Your Biggest Burden |

Zindagi kya kya sabak sikhaati hai |

Why Limit Your Love |

Tu Jab Mere|

Bewajah Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Tujhse |

Hum us desh ke vaasi hain |

Song : Zindagi Ek Paheli Hai |

SUBSCRIBE from here :

best motivational quotes,motivational quotes videos,motivation 2019,motivational poems,inspiration Quotes,inspirational video,encouraging quotes,Motivational video,motivational video status for whatsapp,motivational video in English,life quotes,life quotes and sayings,life quotes whatsapp status,life lessons inspirational,life lessons whatsapp status,motivational video for success in life,most inspirational video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments