Advertisement

Various Bands Portrayed by Spongebob 3: Return of the Sponge (Read Desc.)

Various Bands Portrayed by Spongebob 3: Return of the Sponge (Read Desc.) It's been 3 months in the making, but here it is! The thrilling conclusion to the "Various Bands Portrayed by Spongebob" Trilogy! I feel that now may be a good time to address some of the most frequent comments I receive on these videos.

The first one is "You should do Twisted Sister/Pantera/Motorhead! They were IN Spongebob episodes!" And that's precisely the reason why I HAVEN'T done them. If I used the clips they were in, it wouldn't really be PORTRAYING the bands, it would just... BE the bands. And that's not as funny! The whole thing that makes these videos work is the ability to take the clips out of context and reinterpret them. But of course, that raises the question "Why not do Twisted Sister/Pantera/Motorhead but just use different clips?" And that's a good point, but THEN you have to consider the onslaught of comments that are like "yOu KnOw ThEsE BaNdS wErE aCtUaLlY iN sPoNgEbOb RiGhT??" so it's a lose/lose situation.

The other frequent comment I get is "Hey, isn't your username a Rush reference? Why don't you put Rush in one of these?" And the answer is simple. I already have. Here's a whole video on them. Now please stop asking.

...Do you see why I don't upload these as often?

But yeah, I'm not quite sure if I'm done with this video format yet; I'd like to do some more Spongebob videos like the Rush one where I go over an individual band's discography. I'd like to branch out to other topics too, like portraying books. But for now, I think I can safely say this wraps up the "Bands" trilogy, at least for now. But who knows? I've been naming these videos after the Star Wars films, maybe I'll do a prequel trilogy.

spongebob,portrayed by spongebob,bands,bands portrayed by spongebob,trilogy,funny,meme,the beach boys,foo fighters,korn,the rolling stones,limp bizkit,queen,freddie mercury,amon amarth,visigoth,rage against the machine,ratm,red hot chili peppers,rhcp,nickelback,

Post a Comment

0 Comments