Advertisement

PLEASE Click on the link below to support my gofundme I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!

PLEASE Click on the link below to support my gofundme I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!

For the last four years I been searching high and low for surgeons who specializes in reconstruction on my own. I have been living with the aftermath of being botched. I’ve had countless of low moments trying to adjust to my disfigurement. Today is a new day, I have decided to use strength that God has given me to take my life back and ask for help!!
Please Support me with my Journey Gofundme link below

PLASTIC SURGERY,TUMMY TUCK,BOTCHED,GOFUNDME,HELP,RECONTRUCTION SURGERY,LAWYER,PLASTIC SURGERY SHOW,TV,THE DOCTORS,LIFETIME,DROZ,THEEVILSOFPLASTICSURGERY,SPEAKER,AUTHOR,QUANNA BROWN,LIPOSUCTION,BLOOD CLOT,JW PLASTIC,CHICAGO,CHICAGO IL,HOSPITALIZED,SXDOLLS,BBW,LOVE,https://dm2.gofund.me/justwanttobenormalagain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments