Advertisement

My NEW OPINION On The 2019 LOVE ISLAND CAST!!

My NEW OPINION On The 2019 LOVE ISLAND CAST!! My NEW OPINION On The 2019 LOVE ISLAND CAST!!
Subscribe: |
Vlog Channel:

🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:

Hey Guys, I today's video, I give My NEW OPINION On The 2019 LOVE ISLAND CAST! In today's video, I talk about Anna, Amber, Amy Curtis, Ovie, Tommy, Molly, Jordan, Lucie, Maura and the rest of the Islanders! Recently my opinion has changed about some of the Love Island cast. In today's video, I voice my opinion... some of you guys might agree!!

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: ConnorWhite@studio71creator.com

Follow Connor White:
Instagram:
SnapChat:
Musical.ly: connorwhite13
Twitter:

P.O BOX :
Connor White
C/O Studio71
18 Soho Square
London
W1D 3QL

Watch more Connor White:
Musical.ly Reaction Videos:
Challenge Videos:
Prank Videos:
Newest Videos:
Popular Videos:

About Connor White:
Welcome to the official Connor White YouTube channel! On this channel, you’ll find a variety of Musical.ly and prank content, including recreation videos, reacting to haters, challenges and more. Make sure to subscribe and enable ALL notifications so you never miss a video! For instant updates, follow me on my social media accounts.

If you see this then comment "description squad"

#realitytv #loveisland2019 #loveislandcast

Connor White,Connor White youtube,youtube Connor White,reacting to the new love island 2019 cast,love island predictions 2019,love island,love island 2019,love island uk 2019,molly mae,tommy furry,amber love island,anna love island,maura higgins,maura love island,maura and tommy,lucie leaves love island,lucie love island,amy hart,amy hart love island,amy hart walking up stairs,amy hart leaves love island,My NEW OPINION On The 2019 LOVE ISLAND CAST!!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments