Advertisement

Is Nutella Good For You? (LOOK WHERE THIS INGREDIENT IS LISTED) #TBT

Is Nutella Good For You? (LOOK WHERE THIS INGREDIENT IS LISTED) #TBT On today’s #TBT episode of Live Lean TV, I’m answering a viewer question who asked, is Nutella good for you?
✔ Free Live Lean Starter Guide:
✔ Live Lean Program Selector Quiz:
✔ Join Team Live Lean:
✔ Live Lean 20 Diet:

OTHER AWESOME #TBT Q&A VIDEOS:
✔ How To Fix Bloated Abs (2 WORKOUT TIPS TO GET LEAN AND FLAT ABS) #TBT:
✔ Does Eating Alkaline Foods vs Acidic Foods Affect Your Health? #TBT:
✔ Best Forms Of Exercise For Joint Pain (LOW IMPACT KNEE ARTHRITIS) #TBT:

READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
✔ Blog Post:
✔ Podcast:

Subscribe and Live Lean 365 days a year with us:

Before I share my quick thoughts, this is a post from our #TBT Q&A series.

Every Thursday, we will be uploading one #TBT question to our YouTube channel, from our old #LLTV Q&A series that I filmed in 2012.

Here is today’s viewer question:

Question #1:
What is your take on Nutella? Is Nutella good for you, or is it just clever marketing?

First thing I always look at when I’m analyzing if a food is healthy or not, is the ingredients list. Don’t listen or read the hype that food marketers put on the food labels.

Always look at the ingredients. The ingredients list does not lie.

So I took a picture of a Nutella bottle while I was in the grocery store. By the way, if I don’t have Nutella in my house, it might be a very good hint for what I’m about to say.

But lets first look at the Nutella ingredients list.

First ingredient: sugar.

Based on this, I don’t even need to go any further with my analysis. In other words, when sugar is the first ingredient in a processed food, you really don’t even need to look at the calories, or anything else.

Nutella should not be in your house. Also, I have seen these Nutella commercials, and I cringe every time I see them.

It’s sad that parents are deceived into feeding their kids Nutella, because they think Nutella is healthy.

Do not eat Nutella because you think it is healthy. Nutella is not healthy.

Stick to natural, one ingredient nut butters like almond butter.

I guess this means we won’t be getting any sponsorships from Nutella in the future ;)

WANT MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:
✔ INSTAGRAM:
✔ INSTAGRAM:
✔ INSTAGRAM:
✔ SNAPCHAT:
✔ SNAPCHAT:
✔ FACEBOOK:
✔ TWITTER:
✔ TWITTER:
✔ TWITTER:

Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad Gouthro and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for new fitness and nutrition shows every week!

Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com

Is Nutella Good For You?,Is Nutella Good For You? (LOOK WHERE THIS INGREDIENT IS LISTED) #TBT,is nutella good for you,is nutella healthy,is nutella bad for you,nutella,is nutella good for weight loss,nutella is good or bad,is nutella good or bad,is nutella good or bad for you,nutella health,nutella ingredients,nutella ingredients bad,nutella ingredients breakdown,what is in nutella,what ingredients are in nutella,does nutella make you fat,how is nutella made,

Post a Comment

0 Comments