Advertisement

If you can't sleep and need entertainment then come chill with Kingden is Goku Minecraft live stream

If you can't sleep and need entertainment then come chill with Kingden is Goku Minecraft live stream Hello every one my name is Kingden and yes I am the real life Goku and I play games and talk with you guy's about my life and just being a friend to everyone so come check out my channel if you like goku and Dragon Ball and games.
I hope you guy's enjoy my channel and My personal goal is to start a community and be apart of the world and spread joy to people who are in need of someone like me to talk to and tell them everything is okay and nothing is impossible. Cause to be honest Youtube saved my life and I have a past so I know what's like to go through tough times and sorry this is so long but this is the first thing you see on my channel.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Minecraft: PlayStation®4 Edition,KBHisGoku,LocalSoul Gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments