Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay - 'MAJOR' Drag Racing Accident | RedlineRP #546

GTA 5 Roleplay - 'MAJOR' Drag Racing Accident | RedlineRP #546 Follow Me on Instagram for behind the scenes pictures

Today I take out the drag bike once again. You guys really enjoyed it the first time I used it. I head down to Sandy and some of the boys show up we had a good time. Until the HUGE accident. I could not believe what happened.

My Social Media:
Instagram |
Twitter |
Discord |
Twitch |
Facebook |
2nd Channel |

Elanip T-Shirts
Store |

gta,Elanip,gta v,gaming,pc,gta 5,gameplay,mods,GTA 5 Roleplay,Roleplay,Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplay,GTA 5 Roleplay - 'MAJOR' Drag Racing Accident,Big Accident,Car Crash,HUGE,High Speed Drag Bike,Drag Bike Racing,Drag Bike VS Lmaborghini,Lamborghini Drag Racing,High Speed DraG Accident,

Post a Comment

0 Comments