Advertisement

Flawless Battle Royale 12-0 Run?! (BR Strategy + Tips From #2 Player in the World) MLB the Show 19

Flawless Battle Royale 12-0 Run?! (BR Strategy + Tips From #2 Player in the World) MLB the Show 19 Yo guys, the PC set-up is complete and uploads will be coming hopefully every single day. Let me know in the comments section what you think about the set-up!

In this video I'll be trying to finish off my Flawless BR run while giving you guys some insight on what I'm thinking throughout the game and what I do to help give myself the best chance of winning. Let me know in the comments what you liked and disliked about it.

mlb the show 19,mlb,battle royale,br,show,the show,top player,diamond dynasty,online rated,high rated,best player,home run,video game,baseball video game,kylenextdoor,your friend kyle,tips,tutorials,hitting,pitching,instructions,how to,walk off,mercy rule,eric gagne,fernando tatis,#2 player,12-0,baseball,partner,sony,san diego studios,pc gaming,ps4,top tier,elite,high level,gameplay,mlb the show 19 gameplay,the show gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments